Jetfan 110mm EDF Unit
The JETFAN 110, a 11 blade modular rotor with all carbon housing, expertly hand made in Austria and very affordable! This Fan was specially developed for a new "Jetsound" . The sound is very unique and the sound intensity has been minimized in order to get a smooth Whooshing sound similar to a turbine. The high pitch frequencies have been minimized in the design.
The new fan has been developed to have a maximum efflux speed and static thrust. This makes a powerful and wide flying style possible with your model.
Compared to other fan systems which are mainly made for static thrust we have the advantage of high speeds. The fan blade design has been developed so that you can use common Kv motors and ESC with just a little more amp draw than a regular 110mm fan. The fan does not require highly specific low Kv motors in order to work. A very affordable multi blade fan unit that gives you a jet like sound at an unbeatable price!
Features an aluminum inner housing designed to help cool the motor. The stators (5) are made out of carbon fiber to keep the weight down.
- Carbon Fiber Housing, Carbon Fiber filled rotor, Aluminum Hub
- Weight: 6.2oz/ 176g
- Outer Housing Diameter: 4 7/16"/ 112mm
- Inner Housing Diameter: 4 3/8"/ 110mm
- Housing Length: 3"/ 73mm
- Rotor: 11 bladed dynamically balanced
- Rotor Weight: 3.3oz/ 96g
- Motor Shaft Size: 8mm chuck adaptor
- Output Watts: Up to 7,500 watts
- Static Thrust: 5.3kg/ 11.7 lbs to 8.6kb/ 21 lbs
- Comes complete with mounting tabs and instructions
- Takes a motor with a diameter of 39-40mm.
Video Note: The videos below are of the 90mm Jetfan unit just to demonstrate the whooshing sound that the Jetfan edf units are famous for.